Rick – Crew

Home Forums Wave Cave AMA’s Rick – Crew

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Aaron Elliott
    Keymaster

Submit Questions here that you would like Rick to answer!

Restless Tome
    Participant

Hello Rick,

You’ve mentioned that you had watched speedruns in the past. This made me curious! How often have you watched the Games Done Quick events? And have you ever considered being involved in some way? I’d just love to hear you talk about your experience with speedrunning. 🙂

Thanks!

V
    Participant

Hi Rick,

Seeing that you love The Room, will you ever react to movies like Birdemic, Velocipastor, and Llamageddon?

JustJake
    Keymaster

We specifically aren’t looking for and won’t answer any questions about possible reactions in this section.

janci.morimoto
    Keymaster

What’s one element or aspect of Blind Wave as a channel that you are personally most proud of?

janci.morimoto
    Keymaster

What do you find to be the most difficult part of your job (including off camera things)?

stormhover
    Participant

Did you put together puzzles for people before you started doing Hint Hunts? If so, what was the first (or most memorable) one you did?

DanielJPB2004
    Participant

What inspired you to take over the hint hunts and what’s your process when putting one together?

Xxl3gomast3rxX
    Participant

could there be a chance will see the return of Game Night on the YouTube channel? if so could we finally get a Candyland game night?

Gillygogs
    Participant

With how broad and friendly of a community Blindwave has built, along with the inner community of Hint Hunters and with another greatly supportive community over at Role with the punches.

What would be your favourite thing or things about having such a big part in building such a welcoming environment? And beyond that how you approach the responsibility of it?

DanielJPB2004
    Participant

What made you want to officially join the Blindwave Crew and not work as a behind the scenes employee?

John Paul Reyes
    Keymaster

Who is your favorite character in each persona game? And what persona is your favorite?

cdbriggs
    Participant

What’s a typical day off for you look like?

Uzair
    Participant

Hi Rick,

I first came across the BW channel years ago due to the B99/Cobra Kai reactions and have long known of your love for Captain Holt and Terry Silver because of that. It was sad to see you guys say goodbye to B99 and even more sad to then learn of the passing of the great Andre Braugher. So my question is, out of all your favourite characters where would Holt and Silver rank? And which one would you have over the other?

ten so10
    Participant

I’m curious if you have a song, a show, a movie, a character or any piece of media that you feel like you relate to more after your diagnosis?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Choose your hero