Jake – Staff

Home Forums Wave Cave AMA’s Jake – Staff

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    janci.morimoto
    Keymaster

Submit Questions here that you would like Jake to answer!

Gillygogs
    Participant

As a big advocate of DxD not winning a poll (for good reason), the people have to know. Have you seen it?

DanielJPB2004
    Participant

What lead you to Blind Wave and why did you decide to work there as a behind the scenes staff?

DanielJPB2004
    Participant

What does your job entail and how much preparation does it take to set up stuff like reactions, especially ones like the trailer reactions?

stormhover
    Participant

If you could live anywhere besides Ohio, where would you live and why?

stormhover
    Participant

In all seriousness, does the Kyle thing bother you? If you had to choose some other mysterious alter-ego to be tied to, who/what would it be?

John Paul Reyes
    Keymaster

What do you think your dnd stats are IRL? and your class + subclass?

Markos Matrozos
    Participant

Were you a fan of Blind Wave before you started working for them, or did you find out about them through work? Also, if you didn’t know them, what made you decide to take the job?

DTIII

As an Illinoisian what’s 5 things you miss (besides horseshoes) from back home that Ohio or Marretta doesn’t have?

sandwich
    Participant

How do you feel about chicken nuggets? Be honest.

ElleKayGee
    Participant

When you’re not at work are you thinking about it, or are you able to turn that part of your brain off and relax?

Braegor
    Participant

How did you met the crew at Blind Wave?

Charles
    Participant

If each of the guys were playable characters in a video game, what would be their base stats using the S.P.E.C.I.A.L formula from Fallout?

Angel Groves
    Participant

I can only imagine how many random comments/ questions you get in one day, Jake (even WITHOUT this thread on BW). I know Godzilla means so much to you (and I could probably write a book of questions for you, on that subject alone), so instead, my question is about the other fandoms in your life that have impacted you and when/how they impacted you. I know that’s a very broad category, so feel free to choose any movie or show from your childhood (or adulthood/ not related to Godzilla) and why it did/ does mean a lot to you. My other questions I have for you honestly have so much to do with tech” stuff (equipment and more) but I wanted to go with this question first. Thank you for the time, energy, and heart you put into Blind Wave.

Angel Groves
    Participant

If you’d rather “tech” or “behind the scenes” questions, though, please let me know, because I have plenty, and I LOVE hearing about everything that goes into making a video/ stream/ broadcast be as truly great as it is from the BW crew.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Choose your hero