Eric – Crew

Home Forums Wave Cave AMA’s Eric – Crew

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Charles
    Participant

If you woke up in the last video game you played, which one other crew member would you have be with you? Why?

Charles
    Participant

How has running a business together with friends affected your personal relationships with each other, especially when it comes to creative or financial decisions on the direction of the channel?

Charles
    Participant

How do you deal with fans who have a strong parasocial relationship with you? Are there any instances of major boundaries being crossed within your community and how were they addressed?

Charles
    Participant

Is there any content you created and were really proud of that never made it on the channel? What was it?

Charles
    Participant

Do you consider your notes for shows or movies personal? Would you ever scan the pages and sell them as memorabilia like that of movie scripts or TV show scene directions?

Aegon I Targaryen
    Participant

What were some roadblocks that the channel faced from the beginning to now? This can be anything from breaking the youtube algorithm, to physical roadblocks like losing tons of footage, etc. How did you overcome these and grow past external / internal roadblocks.

P.S. aLL HAIL ERIC BLINDWAVE LEADER

stormhover
    Participant

Was there a point in the Baldur’s Gate 3 playthrough where you had that moment of “Yeah, I’m going to really enjoy this game” (or any other variation of that gut feeling)? If so, what was it?

Jaco Moss
    Participant

If You could be Trained by any Jedi who would you choose and why?

Dynamo
    Participant

If Blind Wave started in 2024, what would you have done differently to grow the channel? (Can be answered by everyone)

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by Dynamo.
    Jordan Campbell
    Participant

How has being a reactor changed how you consume media in your personal life (with family etc.). Are you always constantly analysing things, or are there certain show you watch just to ‘switch off’ from that reactor mindset?

s0s0s
    Participant

Would you guys consider watching the Steven Universe series? Whether it be in a poll or just something that all of you would agree on watching? It’s a long series (prequel 4 seasons, a movie, and one sequel season to the movie).

s0s0s
    Participant

Would yall ever react to the Steven Universe series? It’s 5 seasons, 4 on Hulu and the fifth on the Cartoon Network app. A movie and a sequel season after the movie. There are some shorts but they aren’t really jumbled up with lore, but if you want other things to react to in the Steven Universe franchise then it’s recommended. (I’ve already sent one of these, but I had messed up and gave wrong info)

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Choose your hero