Eric – Crew

Home Forums Wave Cave AMA’s Eric – Crew

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Aaron Elliott
    Keymaster

Submit Questions here that you would like Eric to answer!

Aryan Jaiswal
    Participant

How do you stay away from leaks and spoilers? My Instagram and YouTube feed gets filled with the latest stuff and by the time I get around to the project in question, I already know half the plot points even if I avoided watching anything other than a single trailer.

janci.morimoto
    Keymaster

What’s one element or aspect of Blind Wave as a channel that you are personally most proud of?

janci.morimoto
    Keymaster

What do you find to be the most difficult part of your job (including off camera things)?

janci.morimoto
    Keymaster

What is your most prized possession in your Star Wars collection?

stormhover
    Participant

If you could expand into an entirely new area of creative work or content creation (not limited to the current YouTube/Twitch format), what would it be?

Xxl3gomast3rxX
    Participant

what was your favorite funny moment before you hit record for a video or during filming the videos?

Gillygogs
    Participant

It’s always been cool to me how something Like the idea of starting a YouTube channel can lead into almost anything. What is your favourite butterfly effect moment since starting Blindwave? For example the crews cameo in the Arrowverse.

DanielJPB2004
    Participant

Why did you first decide to react to Agents of Shield 2×17 and why did you want to pursue reaction content after that when you already had more fan film like content on your channel?

Crim
    Participant

This question any of the crew could answer

How do you determine what goes on a movie/show poll? Sometimes there’s questionable shows that will be on the poll (dxd). Also what determines the same shows to not appear in the next poll. In example, hazbin hotel despite being extremely popular appeared on Alien Force poll but not xmen poll, why is that?
    As for movie polls, how do you determine what gets on those

DanielJPB2004
    Participant

This is more for the entire crew but I’ll leave it here.

What has been one of the worst reactions (it could be the quality of the show or the reaction itself) to a show that you really enjoyed i.e. maybe a low point in a show that you really like but you find it hard to sit through right now? A recent example (I assume) would probably be Ben 10 Alien Force where season 3 is the lowest point in the franchise and even I, a massive fan of it of the show, find it very hard to sit through.

Gillygogs
    Participant

Would be great for the whole crew to answer this. It’s a bit of a long one 🙂

With Blindwave being, in my opinion, the gold standard of quality when it comes to reaction content. I’m curious as to what it was like developing and getting used to the format of it?

For example the multitasking of paying attention to the show whilst making notes and mainly what it was like getting used to expressing the thoughts that usually as an audience just stay in our heads.

Do you take pride in the difference in reactions old and new?

And is there always a discussion in the Cave on how to take it even further as the channel grows?

RatedXar
    Participant

When first starting Blind Wave, what was your initial goal/vision? Did you expect it to ever be as big as it is now today?

HerculePyro55
    Participant

Aaron brought it up in his announcement in discord but how has being deaf in one ear affected your life and how has it affected your connection to characters with similar disabilities in series that you’ve watched or reacted to? Your reaction to the opening of A Silent Voice was quite emotional, was it harder when you were younger?
    If its too personal a question maybe just how has it affected you in your career as a reactor and content consumer?

cdbriggs
    Participant

How does Blindwave use AI (if at all) to streamline day-to-day operations?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Choose your hero