Jenn (Dababa) – Staff

Home Forums Wave Cave AMA’s Jenn (Dababa) – Staff

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    janci.morimoto
    Keymaster

Submit Questions here that you would like Dababa to answer!

stormhover
    Participant

Where did the deer thing come from? Is there a different animal/mascot that you think better represents who you are now?

Crim
    Participant

Besides Taylor swift, are there any other artists/singers that you are obssed with? And what kind of music do you enjoy?

Crim
    Participant

What was like living with Aaron for a while?

DanielJPB2004
    Participant

How much does Aaron tell you?

RatedXar
    Participant

Which Taylor Swift song, if any, is the most relatable for you?

John Paul Reyes
    Keymaster

Pancakes or Chinchillas, choose one!

John Paul Reyes
    Keymaster

What do you think your dnd stats are IRL? and your class + subclass?

DTIII

Since you’ve been going by DaBaba for all this time now, is it weird at all when someone calls you by your real name instead? or does it vary/depend on the person?

ten so10
    Participant

How do you feel when people generalize Taylor Swift’s music as “just for white preteen girls”?

ElleKayGee
    Participant

Do you enjoy living in Ohio?

Braegor
    Participant

How did you met the crew at Blind Wave?

Charles
    Participant

What’s a typical work day in the life of each member? Does anyone have any specific routine or ritual before filming a reaction? Does different content mandate a different routine, such as reactions vs podcasts vs gaming streams?

Angel Groves
    Participant

Jenn, first, thank you for being you. One of my favorite things about BW all these years (out of many things), is the epic women being on the crew. You never fail to be your genuine self, which is extremely refreshing, and with a terrific sense of humor ( my kind of humor, I find… especially when I have the time to join in on group watches). During the group watches I’ve been able to join recently, I’ve heard you comment on a few movies which impacted you from you childhood, and I’d love to know more! Therefore, my question is, “What are some of the movies that impacted you most during your childhood and why?” I’m sure there are multiple movies, and I’m sure they impacted you in different ways, so I know it might be tough to just choose a few, but I’d interested to know. Thanks, Dababa/ Jenn!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Choose your hero