Aaron – Crew

Home Forums Wave Cave AMA’s Aaron – Crew

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Aaron Elliott
    Keymaster

Submit Questions here that you would like Aaron to answer!

janci.morimoto
    Keymaster

What’s one element or aspect of Blind Wave as a channel that you are personally most proud of?

janci.morimoto
    Keymaster

What do you find to be the most difficult part of your job (including off camera things)?

janci.morimoto
    Keymaster

What is your most prized possession in your Pokemon collection?

stormhover
    Participant

Since you’ve started doing local theatre, what do you feel is the biggest difference between being on camera and performing on stage? Do you prefer one over the other?

Xxl3gomast3rxX
    Participant

if the other crew member were starting Pokémon who would you choose and why? also what would their starting ability be?

Gillygogs
    Participant

If you were to design your perfect Pokémon starter, what would it be and why? And would you stick to the fire/water/grass formula?

I often see other YouTubers from any area be that reactions or otherwise talk about how difficult it is to deal with the negative comments even if its 1 negative for every 10,000 positive. How do you deal with negative comments? Whether that be about the reactions, the content, polls, the crew or staff?

Gillygogs
    Participant

If and when your kids told you they were planning to start their own channel. What would you say is the one main piece of advice you’d give? And beyond that perhaps a rule you stick by in regards to how you approach Blindwave videos

Crim
    Participant

What is with your obsession with red heads? Also with ecchi anime?

RatedXar
    Participant

Has your participation in local theaters and the hospital commercial sparked interest in taking up more acting roles down the road?

HerculePyro55
    Participant

Its often played up for laughs in reactions, but as someone with one myself, how did you develop your needle phobia, if there ever was a strict time you remember? What is the extent of it, do you feint, do you just find it incredibly scary/uncomfortable, how do you react when you need to get vaccines such as the recent covid one or possibly Whooping Cough when you had your children? It doesn’t seem to equate with action scenes of characters getting stabbed with swords or knives in grittier shows, do you have a level of dissociation?

Markos Matrozos
    Participant

Hey Aaron, I see you’re very active in both the star wars and the pokemon channels. Out of these two franchises, which would you say is your favourite?

cdbriggs
    Participant

Who would win in a fight, 10 Frodo-sized Aaron’s or 1 Eric sized Eric? Blunt and sharp weapons are allowed (but Eric can’t weild a giant needle). Bonus points if you can describe your tactics to defeat your formidable foe.

Nick Greenup
    Participant

Can be for everyone.

I recently started my own business running a card store and know how fun and tiring it can be running your own business. You guys are one of my wind downs after works so thank you for the content.

What do you guys do to help with the burnout and at times complacency that can stem from being your own boss and working crazy amount of hours in the week. How do you keep focused and keep up the quality in your work.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Choose your hero